Thursday 29 January 2009

Communicating with bloggin wimin

I like communicating with bloggin wimin. I think I'm getting more of the hang of it. I often speak to my friends on the phone but bloggin is a bit different. Yesterday I went to St Mark's Wynthenshaw (I will find out how to put that link up on my blog) where my friend Kate and I talked about 'remembering the Bible' and all the exciting workshops we're going to do later this year. This morning I read the blogs on the WIM blog and got excited about the fact that in just a few weeks so many more of us are bloggin. When we put bloggin in the plan for WIM I thought it would be good to have Jane get us started and so it has been. Now loads of us are bloggin. I already feel more connected to Sarah - who I see in Sheffield ocassionally, and Jacky - who I see once in a blue moon - because I can read their blogs and send them comments. So bloggin is workin. It is helping us to connect up our stories. Keep at it bloggin wimin. If you're reading this and not yet bloggin, why not start?

1 comment:

Jane said...

Brilliant - thanks for this Janet. So to get the link put in what you need to do is
highlight the word in your blog you want the link to be on; open the St Mark's blog in a separate tab copy the url; now back to your blog and click on the little green link icon about 3 from the right and then copy the address into the window that comes up and click on ok or something like that - sure Bob and Hannah can help!