Sunday 18 January 2009

Women who blog

Last week at Windermere I meet some other women who blog and that got me started again. Actually I already knew these women. Jane and I trained for ministry together, and Kate and I have been colleagues for some time but this was a special week and it got the blogging thing going again.
We were working on Remembering the Bible (or RB) which is a way of working with the Bible with ordinary people that I have been developing for over 12 years now. There is some more stuff about it on the women in ministries blog, which you will find listed on my blog list on this page (note to self: well done for creating blog list).
We were about 20 women in different ministries and it was good to work together on connecting stories in different ways: biblical, individual and communal stories. Our methods included RB, scrapbooking and blogging.
Over the next few months I have to prepare to work with some other groups of ministers using RB. I think this got the year off to a good start and next time I want to concentrate on the role of RB in building community.

1 comment:

Jane said...

thansk for this we should link to it from the WIM blog