Sunday 26 April 2009

Still remembering the bible: local and national


Yes, I promise I have been doing it - RB of course - since I last posted here. Often indoors, sometimes outdoors, it has been a week or so of creative RB and still some more to come with a visit to SW Synod this week.

Last week was Durham and Lindisfarne with the members of the Thames North and Eastern Synod Ministers' Spring School. Here are some of us eating bar-be-qued fish on the beach as part of remembering post resurection stories - yum yum.
This morning Clive James had a go at RB too in his point of view on Radio 4, with a reference to the Sermon on the Mount. Some of the members of the congregation at Moldgreen URC had heard that as we came to our own rememberings of a wide range of gospel encounters that leave us with scars. So it has been a moving time doing RB and as I get on a train to the SW tomorrow I will look forward to moving a bit further.

No comments: